HOW IT WORKS
- Sign-up for a membership by filling out the form and choosing one of our payment plans.
- Within 24-48 business hours, you will receive an e-mail confirming your status and you will have full access to our website, including our Calendar.
- Browse our Calendar and look for events that interest you. Click on the events for additional details.
- Some events have limited availability so RSVP early and check the calendar regularly for new events.
- Some activities have Event Fees which may cover things such as Tickets, Transportation and Food. Please review the details carefully.
- Please be considerate and keep your RSVPs up-to-date. In the event you have to cancel, please change your RSVP immediately. Be sure to review our refund policy for each event.
- Fill out your member profile by going to your "profile" and answering the prompts. We highly recommend that you add a photo of yourself, since everybody likes knowing who they are talking to.
- Check out our discussion forum to talk with other members of Smiles and Wrinkles. Feel free to start your own topics.
- We also offer door-to-door transportation services for most events. If you are interested in this, please email us with your name, telephone #, pick-up location and the event you are interested in, and we will get back to you ASAP with the logistics.
- Just sit back and enjoy. Be sure to check our Calendar regularly as some events are subject to change and new events are constantly being added.
SAMPLE EVENTS ON THE CALENDAR
We keep a wide array of events on our calendar to keep things fresh for our members. Special events can be found throughout the year to celebrate holidays and other special occassions. The Calendar is constantly evolving, so be sure to check back constantly.
Active Events are specially designed to challenge both your body and mind. They vary greatly in difficulty, so be sure to choose your activities wisely.
- Hiking Trip to Hawk Mountain
- Horseback Riding Lesson
- Cooking Classes
- Computer Classes
- Golf Outings
Cultural Events target experiences and places for members to experience in a group setting. Guides and transportation are usually provided.
- Guided Tour of Longwood Gardens
- Trip to Philadelphia Art Museum
- Wine Tasting and Tour
- Tour of Citizen's Bank Park
- Local Plays and Concerts
Social Events are planned to allow for members to interact in low key settings to promote conversations and friendships. A great way to make new friends.
- Group Picnics
- Mystery Theater Dinners
- Restaurant Showcases for Foodies
- Meet and Greets
- Movie Screenings with Discussions